Snapchat is a camera company that is redesigning the camera to its best to enhance people’s lives and communication. Snapchat allows advertisers to interact with their audience in real-time while they are out and about. With 319 million active users Snapchat for business is an effective way for your brand to reach new audiences. Now is the time to take your business with Snapchat to the next level and we at Tyroo are providing you with a guide on how to do marketing on Snapchat.
SOLUTION FOR EVERY INDUSTRY
SnapAds are ideal for businesses of all sizes and objectives because they help you reach your target audience and meet your advertising goals.
- E-commerce Industry: Brands/ Companies can promote their online business and drive website traffic and sales. With Snapchat, you can reach a mobile audience as 68% of e-commerce sales come from mobile devices. With Snap Pixel businesses can track conversions, optimize their campaigns, and build retargeting audiences to make the most of their budget. With the new era of AR, businesses with products that have AR experiences have a 94% higher purchase conversion rate, as individuals can better assess them and feel connected with brands
- App and Game developers: Promote your mobile app or game on Snapchat for engagement and installation. The self-advertising platform is designed to help app and game developers drive results. SKAdNetwork setup and campaign management in Snapchat’s Ads Manager are used for privacy-focused app advertising. Using app install advertising to link Snapchat users to your app’s download page in the app store can increase App Installs and Awareness. Re-engagement advertising may be used to entice existing users to return to your app.
- Local businesses: Local businesses can promote their business to nearby Snapchatters. To develop local business, claiming your business on the Snap Map and/or running Snapchat Ads can increase sales, orders, and reservations. Encouraging Snapchat users in the area to come to your business ie. a store or restaurant can increase foot traffic and introduce prospective consumers to your local business and providing contact information can make the local audience more aware of your brand.
HOW TO SET UP A SNAPCHAT BUSINESS ACCOUNT
It’s easy to get started with Snapchat. Simply follow these steps to create your Snapchat business account and you’re good to go!
- Create a personal account: You’ll need a personal Snapchat account to begin advertising on Snapchat. Set up the account and create a profile.
- Open a business account: By entering into Ads Manager, Snapchat’s self-serve advertising platform where you can design and buy ads on Snapchat, you may create a business account using your personal account username and password.
- Start your first marketing campaign: After you’ve set up your business account, you’ll be encouraged to create your first Snapchat ad in Ads Manager.
SNAPCHAT FEATURES THAT CAN BE USED BY BUSINESSES
AR lenses: Snapchat’s augmented reality (AR) glasses alter how users view the world. Given that 75% of Snapchat users use augmented reality daily, building a sponsored lens that reflects your business may be a powerful method to utilize Snapchat for marketing.
Geofilter: Geofilters are a basic Snap overlay. They’re only available to users in a certain location and for a limited period. A filter might modify the color of a Snap or add an emoji or a created sticker, as well as contain geographical information.
Snapchat cameos: This function incorporates the account user’s face into a variety of animations and images.
Snaps in 3D: This feature gives your Snap that extra depth, bringing it to life. It might be a valuable tool for businesses showcasing new items or allowing them to exhibit more aspects of a product than a typical photo allows.
BEST PRACTICES FOR MARKETING ON SNAPCHAT
There are different methods and best practices one can use with their Snapchat campaigns to increase engagement, sales, and followers, in addition to building a marketing plan that works best for your company and your target demographic.
Set a deadline: When it comes to motivating people to take any kind of action on your ads, creating a feeling of urgency is a terrific strategy. To obtain better results and engagement, create posts that take advantage of this natural urgency to drive people to take action– announce flash specials, special discounts, or exclusive content.
Private messages can be used to test content: Because Snapchat is so different from other platforms, it’s a good idea to test your content in private messaging to see how it will perform.
Make your material appropriate for the platform: Snapchat has pushed transparency to new heights. It has a more informal, playful, and transitory vibe to it than other networks (which is probably part of the reason it appeals to Millennials so much). One need not be concerned about photos that aren’t flawlessly photo-shopped; instead, businesses should show off their fun side and individuality.
Usage of both videos and photos: In this scenario, having as many alternatives as possible is preferable. Users may be kept interested and engaged by sharing a combination of photographs and videos; images are simple to alter and see, and videos are dynamic and feel alive.
Knitting a story: If there are many snaps that a user may watch, they will automatically play one after the other. This may also be done using stories. Stories may increase engagement and attention while also allowing you to get around the time constraints of both photos and videos. This may also keep users interested and involved in the progression of your story, as they wait to see what happens next.
Now that you’ve learned,
The advantages for Snapchat for businesses, how to set up a Snapchat Business Account, the features your company can use on Snapchat, and the best practices for marketing on Snapchat, it’s time to put this platform to work for you.